Homemade Syrup To Increase Red Blood Cells And Improve Your Blood Count
Have you been feeling tired and sluggish lately? It could be time to check your blood count. You can do a number of things to improve your blood count but, as with most things, the natural methods are the best.
Drinking things made of natural ingredients can improve your blood count. We’ve provided you with one such natural drink below. You should drink this first thing in the morning before breakfast for two 15-20 day periods a year.
Here is the recipe for this sweet syrup:
- 1kg (2.2 lbs) of beetroot
- ½ kg (1 lbs) of carrots
- Lemon juice from one lemon
- 2-3 oranges
- 2 sour apples
- 500 grams (17 oz) of honey
- Chop up the beetroot, apples and carrots and mix everything together using a blender. Squeeze out the lemon juie and the oranges by hand and add it to the mixture. Then add the honey to the mix.
- Mix everything together until the honey dissolves into the juice. If you’d like to you are welcome to add more oranges because the oranges are here to improve the taste and smell of the mixture.
- Put the mixture in glass bottles for storage and easy consumption. There should be around 50 – 67 oz (1.5 – 3 liters) which can last you for the whole 20 days.
- Drink around 3.3oz/100ml of this syrup every day on an empty stomach until you run out