How to Prevent Cancer Cells from Becoming Tumors
There are some things you need to know about cancer.
- Everyone has cancer cells. They show up at least 6 times during your lifetime. The problem is that they can’t be detected until they multiply and become billions of cancer cells.
- If you have a strong enough immune system then it can fight these cancer cells and stop them from multiplying
- The growth and multiplication of cancer cells can be aided by deficiencies in certain nutrients. There are other risk factors such as living an unhealthy lifestyle, eating unhealthy food, your environment and your genetics
- It’s possible to boost your immune system and reduce the chances of cancer developing by eating healthy food and taking supplements
- Chemotherapy may kill cancer but it also damages your lungs, kidneys, heart, liver and other organs. It may kill cancer but it also kills many healthy cells.
- Not only are these healthy cells and organs killed by radiation but radiation also causes scars and burns
- While chemotherapy and radiation treatments can reduce the size of tumors they do not actually destroy more tumors
- Chemotherapy also damages the immune system by producing toxins which makes the patient more susceptible to infections and other complications
- Radiation and chemo can also cause cancer cells to mutate which makes them harder to kill and it’s still possible for the cancer to spread during surgery to remove tumors
- By avoiding foods that can cause cancer to spread it’s possible to stop cancer cells from developing into tumors
Which Foods Promote Cancer?
- Cancer cells thrive in acidic environments so you should throw processed foods and red meat out and replace them with chicken and fish
- Cancer cells eat mucus and milk causes the production of mucus, especially in your gastrointestinal tract. As such you should substitute dairy milk for unsweetened soya milk
- Cancer cells also feed on sugar so avoid sugar as much as you can and eat moderate amounts of molasses and Manuka honey instead
- You can alkalize your body by eating seeds, nuts, whole grains, vegetables and fruit. Eat plenty of raw vegetables and drink vegetable juice as the juices in vegetables give your body live enzymes and stimulate the production of healthy cells. These enzymes don’t live long in high temperatures above 104 degrees F (40 degrees C)
- Supplements such as vitamin E, used to stimulate apoptosis (programmed cell death), EFAs, Beta Glucan, minerals, antioxidants, IP6, Flor-essence, Essiac, and vitamins all strengthen the immune system and fight the development of cancer cells
- Only drink pure or filtered water to avoid the toxins and heavy metals found in tap water
- Substitute caffeinated drinks like coffee and chocolate for green tea as green tea is filled with cancer-fighting antioxidants
- It takes longer for your digestive enzymes to digest meat proteins. As such this undigested meat stays in the intestines for longer and leads to the production of toxins
- As such you should reduce your intake of meat to allow your body to produce more enzymes that help to destroy the protective protein walls of cancer cells. This allows the body to easily and effectively fight cancer cells.
- Cancer cells are unable to live in oxygenated environment. As such make sure that you do plenty of exercise and breathe deeply to keep your oxygen levels up; keeping your cells healthy and fighting cancer
Cancer affects the whole body as well as the spirit and mind so try and stay positive and be optimistic about your treatment in order to help fight the deadly disease. Do your best to avoid stress, bitterness, anger and sadness as they lead to the acidic environment that cancer thrives in. Live a satisfying, healthy, happy and fulfilled life.